Some wonderful pics by CAB

Credits go to CAB

Les photos d’Ivan

Sunday first task

Saturday: Stable conditions with nice flight and training task to Brigels and back. Thunderstorm in the late afternoon, as predicted, but coming from west (we thought, that it will develop first in the east because of higher instability).

During the evening we should get some rain, cloudy morning. If the prognosis are correct, we get a taskable window between 12 and 15 hours. Winds will be from SW (but no Föhn), landing maybe in Illanz.

We go up at 9:15 (Lunchbags at cable car station)
Briefing Caischavedra 10:15
Maybe we have to wait there one hour, but we should not miss the short taskable window

Training day Saturday 10.30am

For the training day you wil need to be at the bottom of the cable car at 10:30am.

See you then and there